finalforcegokufinalforcegoku

burn

*cough* TRACER *cough*

Goku SSJ for 1st time Goku SSJ for 1st time

Righto....

OK... i'll start with saying, i couldnt be bothered reading the whole of your "Author's Comments" section, so if there is something in there to cover your ass on what i'm about to say please tell me in your reply to this. (hopefully you will, you've done a good job in replying to just about all of your reviews i see)

I am a HUGE Akira Toriyama, whether it's any of the DB sagas or Sandland and so on, i love them all. You'll understand then why i get a sharp, stabbing pain in my head when people go and trace his work and pass it off as their own. All i saw here was, someone who has a clip of Goku going SSJ, ( a pretty choopy clip, either that or you couldnt be bothered doing some of the frames ) and with this one clip they person starts to draw around the images, frame by frame, using flash. There is no way in a smouldering hell that with only "reference" to the episode you can make this look IDENTIAL graphically and have every single thing happen as it does almost exactly. The only noticeable difference were ones that made the job easier for you and saved on some animation time, ie at one point you make the lightening strike the same place over and over!!! You even have how the scene of Goku powering up with none SSJ hair being used again after we see him with his hair SSJ but still black (something most DBZ fanatics will notice in the original episode). I gave a 5 for graphics simply because it takes alot of time to trace all those images and secondly because i like Akira's work. I read some of your previous replies to reviews with a negative out look, and feel free to check out my profile and look for points to pull me down with. i only have 2 animations on NG, both of which are low scoring and very early work of mine, but at least i did it myself and didnt try to score of anothers work. You disgust me! I look forward to your reply. (note: feel free to use any minor spelling or gramatical errors from above as ammo to fire back at me in a reply, i know how petty Scots can be, being one myself)

Barry-the-SuperScot responds:

*sigh* yet another idiot thinks this is traced... It's already been explained that this is ALL DRAWN FREEHAND! The storyboard drawings are at http://groups.msn.com/DBZFlashmovies All drawn in pencil by ME, yes, it may be a copy of one of DBZ's greatest scenes, but it is a FREEHAND copy. You may not believe it, but some people are actually GOOD artists. I have been drawing in a DBZ style for years, so this wasn't too hard. If it was traced frame by frame it would be obvious because when you see traced movies the movement isn't so steady as when using symbols and since this was done FREEHAND using SYMBOLS (for many scenes) with slight changes a few times you can see it was not traced. How did it look so close to the original? I used the original for reference, and DREW STORYBOARDS that's how the scene you mentioned where his hair was back to normal happened, I kept it the EXACT same as the show, the lightning struck in the same place in the show, I copied the show, that's obvious, but I DID NOT trace a video file of the show like you think (especially considering a lot of this was done in college in Flash 5 which doesn't let you import video). Maybe that's hard for you to comprehend, but it's true. Maybe you should've read the Author's comments before writing you bullshit review, then you wouldn't look so foolish.
Go practice your own flash skills instead of trying to look big by dissing the good artists.

So, in conclusion read the Author's comments and look at http://groups.msn.com/DBZFlashmovies
Now leave, you sorry excuse for a flash artist.

Oh yeah, before you leave with your head hanging down and your spirits crushed-
This isn't pointing out any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors but: "I am a HUGE Akira Toriyama" LMAO.
Begone.

Mario Brothers - Part II Mario Brothers - Part II

i liked it

A very good movie, you can see that there has been alot of effort put in to this. And a note to "pearly". Nintendo was around in the 60's, they've been around since the 1800's making playing cards, so whoon-ja.

Qi Qi

....

Personally this didn't do anything for me, but the sheer amount of time and effort that went in to this is obvious. An extremely impressive piece of work and I loved the Macross Plus instrumental.

Tenchi Muyo in a Nutshell Tenchi Muyo in a Nutshell

....

Genius, pure genius.

Rockman Neo Rockman Neo

EXTREEEEEEEEEME!!!!

Alot of review complaining about this not being the guys work... well.... his work or otherwise someone made this and you just can't deny that is totally, utter, massively excellent. Very cool. Make/Get more.

Flame Man Vs. Spider Man Flame Man Vs. Spider Man

Top Guality Entertainment..... with a message

Very well done and has a message we could all learn from. Oh, and some of it's pretty funny too. (^_^)

Evil Son Goku Saga - ep1 Evil Son Goku Saga - ep1

nice but .......

The whole thing was pretty well done and the music was great but all the praise u've been getting for your "original" work is not honest. although you've animated the characters well the characters themselves are offical DBZ pics or clips which have been drawn around. (example: evil goku is from a pic with goku,vegeta and trunks ssj on the bottom and side on views of them at the top). using this kind of thing is fair enuff.... but 4 just about a whole movie and then claim it's your own work just isn't right. besides that good job ^_^

Resident Evil:  Flash Edn Resident Evil: Flash Edn

I'm not dead dammit!

That movie was fucking genius!!!